Golly gee – in the midst of the very busy week I didn’t get a chance to share this.
The Versatile Blogger Award is a way to give recognition to other bloggers you follow and whom others might not yet have discovered.
Versatile Blogger Award Steps:
1) Thank the giver of the award publicly and link to them in your post.
2) Tell your readers seven things about yourself that you might not have already.
3) Present this award to other bloggers whose work you enjoy.
Step One: I’m honored that LeRoy Dean the Wordsmith would pass on this award to me. He is definitely a great encourager, writer and inspiration! You will find a great variety of poetry, stories and wisdom. Wordsmith’s Desk And most important – a GIANT HEART!
Step Two: Tell seven things that you may not already know about me.
1. I graduated Salutatorian
2. I did more drinking than study Senior year
3. Not yet married
4. I have seven kids around the world through exchange students and sponsoring kids.
5. My cats frequently sit on my lap while I type. Symi just got settled.
6. I’ve only finished one cup of coffee in my life – it was a carmel latte
7. Somehow I got on the mailing list for BABY magazine and received Similac in the mail (How do I get off that list??)
I want to recommend and give a “Versatile Blogger Award” –
Susan Mulder – It’s So Worth It – Art, Life and Everthing In Between
Aunt Melanie – Walk in Wisdom2 – sharing a lot of great details from varying sources, a definite researcher and great iconic pictures that hit the artist side of my heart
As you can see, I’m not that connected out here but many are impacting me with their comments, encouragement and leaving links their blogs and I thank all who stop, chat and leave your sharing spot!
Blessings to all – I’m way past my word limit.